Delectable, She looks like my favorite vegetable, body caramel, and I read her like a parable; taste like a flavored edible, incredible; a Queen in the sheets, respectable; legs spreadable, stretched out, flexible; I do what I can to get next to you; you all about your happiness and I see something else in you; is it the pain that you keep hidin'? That keeps you drunk driving, riding, and collidin' with fools that don't see you for you; that don't deserve to be with you and, as soon as that's not working out, the person that pops up is you? I have an edge on her whole platoon; the ones that wear black, grey and maroon; get her to places naked, just our warm faces; then we fall asleep in Heaven's womb; in her room, staring at moons; she's wondering where's that fictional man, "is he coming soon?" I want to tell her the truth, but the sun's so bright when I'm here with you
Comments
Post a Comment